Mobile phones are becoming more and more efficient, but as much as their performance improves day after day, none are fault-free over time. If your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 has become slow, simple reboots are useless, and if you suspect that the problem is software-related, it may be time for a drastic solution and perform a hard reset on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
Let’s see what it consists of and when to do it.
Why do you need to Hard Reset your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100?
Hard reset your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 for fun? NO. Erasing all the data on your mobile is not something you like to do. The factory reset process will be a long, time taking and then configure everything again, wait for the apps to update, etc.
So in what cases would someone want to do a ‘hard reset’? The most common reasons, such as cleaning and recovering, give a freshness to the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100. But there are other reasons such as, for example, that you are going to give or sell the device to someone else and you want to leave it as new.
Also, the ‘hard reset’ can be a requirement if you are going to Install Custom Rom on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100[/sug]. It would be a clean installation, and the objective is to avoid conflicts between the files of the previous ROM and those new ROM to be installed.
The least desired reason that forces you to carry out the hard reset process on BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 is that your device is ‘bricked’, that is, disabled. The cause can be a ROM installation failure or a critical update failure, and it could even be from stranger causes such as malware or touching system files without knowing how to do it properly.
When to do a hard reset BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100?
There are multiple reasons to restore the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 to factory settings and clear all the data stored in the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100. Here are some of the most common reasons.
- Installing a harmful application that reconfigures the device and even if the downloaded software has already been deleted, the cell phone works poorly, with errors or worse, you had lost total control of the device.
- Done some changes you are unaware of and got a surprise? We played something we shouldn’t have and now we don’t know what to do. In this case a hard reset could be the solution.
- You want to give away or sell the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 and are afraid that there is a folder with private content left in the File Manager.
- As you are a root user and you want to install a ROM, you should do a hard reset beforehand, so that the read-only memory installation process runs smoothly.
Read More Articles On BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100
Factory Reset Remotely With Find My Mobile
Let’s say if this device is missing or you want to reset it remotely here’s how you can do it.
- Get another phone or go to your computer that has a web browser.
- Login to https://www.google.com/android/find/ using the google account used in your device.
- Your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 will be shown if it’s connected to the internet. Click on erase data and proceed with steps provided on the site.
So the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 will be erasing all the data. It will start up by itself.
That’s how you can remotely erase data and factory data reset on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 right using the Find my device service by google.
Hard Reset Using Android Multi Tools for Windows
These tools are not developed by the official Android team. You can also perform a hard reset manually instead of using this software.
Download Tool from below link
Follow the below steps to factory reset your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 using Android Multi Tools.
- Enable USB debugging on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 and turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power Button or Volume Down and Power Button on your device.
- Now you will see the recovery mode on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
- Connect the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 with your pc using usb cable.
- Now open the Android Multi Tools and select wipe data.
What to do after a ‘hard reset’?
Once the ‘hard reset’ process has been completed and the first configurations have been made, you will only have to wait for the data saved in your Google account to be restored and update the apps that you have installed on Google Play. That is, you basically have to do the same as if you turned it on for the first time.
In case you had the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 rooted before and you want to continue to have the root access, surely the ‘hard reset’ has eliminated it, so you will have to root your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 once again.
As a last recommendation, if you are waiting for an update via OTA, do not do the ‘hard reset’ until you have installed it, because if you do it before, you will probably have to wait a few more days until your turn comes back.
We hope this little tutorial will serve those who are still new or have never done a hard reset on BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
In this guide, i have explained complete details to hard reset the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100. Please comment if you have any doubts or suggestion.