iOS 15 was officially released. Up to the present time, the latest iOS version is iOS 15, and has only just stopped at the beta level. If you want to experience before the latest iOS 15 version, here is how to install iOS 15 beta on iPhone for you.
How to install iOS 15 beta on iPhone
Thanks to Apple’s profile, you can download the iOS beta directly on your iPhone without a Mac! Currently, the iOS 15 beta configuration has not been shared by Apple for all users, only developers with an account can access it. However, Quantrimang has found a reliable configuration for you to download and install iOS 15 beta.
– Step 1: Go to betaprofiles.com/ with Safari on iPhone, or download this iOS beta profile Safari on Safari (skip step 2).
– Step 2: Scroll down and search for iOS 15 beta section phần
– Step 4: Open Settings > select Downloaded Profile. right below your iCloud name > select Settings. You may need to enter your password > agree to the policies and terms, then tap Settings in the upper right corner and tap again at the bottom of the screen.
– Step 5: Select Restart to apply the changes on iPhone.
– Step 6: Open Settings > General Settings > Software Update > wait for the machine to check for updates, then click Download and install:
– Step 7: Enter password, Agree to the policies and conditions, and then rồiAgree to confirm.
– Step 8: Sit down and wait for your iPhone to install iOS 15 beta. A few progress bars will appear on the screen. Just let the machine run until everything is finished.
How to get started with iOS beta
When your iPhone restarts, it will run the latest iOS beta. However, there is a short setup you will need to do, as the system will change enough that it will need you to sign in to complete the update.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password. iCloud settings will update, so be patient for a while.
- Select Get Started.
Once done, you’ll be on the home screen and ready to launch the latest iOS beta.
Download and install iOS 15 beta for iPhone from your Mac (only for you with a developer account)
How to Download iOS Restore Image to Your Mac
This first part is very easy and works just like it would on any Mac operating system.
- Go to developer.apple.com on Mac.
- Select the Discover tab.
- Select iOS from the top of the screen.
- Click Download in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Sign in with your developer account as instructed.
- Under the iOS 15 beta section, click Download Restore Images.
- Click on the iOS recovery image for the device you are installing the developer beta on.
How to create an archived backup on iPhone
Before you begin, make sure that you have back up your iPhone . While the beta installation process is fairly straightforward, any time you make any significant changes to your device, you run the risk of problems. And with your personal data, it’s best to keep it safe.
- Connect your device to your Mac via a cable.
- Open the Finder window.
- Select your connected device in Locations which appears in the sidebar in the Finder window.
- Select Pair to connect the device to Mac.
- Select Trust on the confirmed device that you want to connect.
- Enter the password on the device.
- If there is no backup on Mac, select MacBack Up Now to back up.
- Click on Manage Backups after you have backed up.
- Right-click on the backup device.
- Select Archive.
- Select OK.
How to install iOS beta on Mac
- Once the device is connected to the Mac, open a Finder window.
- Select the connected device in the Locations section of the sidebar of the Finder window.
- Hold down Option and select Check for Updates. This will launch another window with your recent files.
- Select IPSW.
- Select Open.
- Select Update when prompted.
Your Mac will now install the iOS 15 beta on your iPhone. This will take some time, and you shouldn’t unplug your iPhone from your Mac until the update is complete.
With the installation of this iOS beta, you will always be the one to experience the latest iOS features. However, this will also come with certain risks, such as system stability may be affected as every feature in beta is still experimental.
Therefore, please ensure the safety of the data stored on the device before deciding to upgrade to iOS 15 beta, if you do not want to have to find a way to recover data on your iPhone.
When you’re tired of iOS beta, you canuninstall iOS beta to revert to the latest stable iOS version.