Read this guide carefully and make the final decision to installing Magisk and rooting your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
So you decided to root your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 by using Magisk manager, and this tutorial will help you. We will share the full instructions and installing process of Magisk Manager. Here is everything you need to know.
Read this guide carefully and make the final decision to installing Magisk and rooting your KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
On Android, root can also facilitate complete removal and replacement of the KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100’s operating system, usually with a newer version of its current operating system. Installing Magisk on KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 gives access to similar administrative permissions as the operating system.
In this article, we tell you how to install Magisk on BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100, what exactly it means, and what steps you need to take to do it.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is a MOD released by topjohnwu in XDA. It mainly provides a common interface to allow developers to easily develop and maintain the functional modules of the Systemless architecture. Among them, the use of SafetyNet API for Android Pay makes it impossible to be rooted. The operating situation on the mobile phone of Pokemon also unexpectedly solved Pokemon GO’s use of SafetyNet API to prevent players from playing Pokémon on rooted mobile phones, which made Magisk a lot of attention.
Magisk Manager – What & Why?
Benefits of Insalling Magisk On BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100
It is necessary to note that just obtaining the Magisk Root will not instantly resolve all your problems on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100. Magisk Rooting will only provide you with the capability to do it.
Here are all the clear benefits of using a Magisk rooted BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100:
Systemless Root Permissions: Magisk provides an interface to change the contents of the system or vendor partition without modifying the system files on BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100.
Magic Mount: This feature not only allows users to replace existing files and folders in the system directory but also supports the creation of files and folders that do not exist in the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 system. Of course, the original BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 system will not be modified.
Magisk Manager: Magisk Manager app can help you manage root status and all Magisk modules. The developers can beautify the system such as “changing fonts” or modify software functions like “Advertisements” etc.
Magisk Hide: Magisk can hide the root status of device & grant or deny other app permissions for access root on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100. For example, Finacial apps, etc. apps that use SafetyNet API will automatically hide root status. Unfamiliar users do not need to make additional settings.
Magisk modules: You can install modules to your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 by using this feature.
Remove Bloatware: With rooting, you can Remove the Manufactures apps and Bloatware on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 which are unnecessary . Removing Bloatware helps you to save storage space and also helps to improve device performance.
Additional Applications and Features: You will be able to run applications that are not available in the Play Store. Also, you will be able to modify not only the software but also the hardware (through CPU overclocking and sub-cycling).
Why high-priority For Magisk?
The main reason is magisk can hide the apps from showing as device is rooted. Users may used many tools and methods for root their phones. After the installation google, SafetyNet detected the root status, these sensitive apps stops working. Apps like Google pay, Netflix and Pokemon go are some examples.
Magisk hide root from any apps you selected like pokemon Go, any financial apps.
|Disclaimer: TweakDroid team or the author of this guide is not responsible for any failure during the process. If you wish to go forward, please do it your own risk. As a precaution, read this entire file at least once before you start!|
Risks of Installing Magisk on BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100?
If rooting is so beautiful, why doesn’t everyone root their BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 with Magisk? That may be the question you are asking yourself right now.
The reality is that this decision also has its disadvantages and are usually as high as the benefits:
- It can damage the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100: that freedom to optimize the performance of the hardware must be used with a conscience since otherwise there is a risk of damaging some vital component for the operation of the smartphone. Once this happened, there is no return behind.
- Loss warranty: Some manufacturers often withdraw their warranty on rooted mobile phone, so you will be losing the developer’s support, which is a considerable disadvantage.
- Security vulnerabilities: by having to install apps from unknown sources, you run the risk of some host of viruses that compromise data privacy.
Steps to Install Magisk using TWRP in BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100
Once you have made all the preparations, it is time to start installing Magisk on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 easily and quickly.
- Download and install TWRP (Team Victory Recovery Project) to restore your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4. TWRP is a custom recovery image for your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4. It allows users to download third-party firmware and back up the current system. Double-check whether TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) has been installed on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4.
- Download the latest Magisk zip and Magisk Manager. Once you downloaded the magisk.apk file, just you need to change the extension to .zip. For example, magisk.apk to magisk.zip.
- Install Magisk zip file from Magisk manager app. Download magisk zip using the below download link. Move the zip file to the internal storage. It is important to remember the location of the compressed file.
- Restart the BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4. And enter to TWRP recovery state.
- Click the “Install” button in the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) recovery.
- Navigate to Magisk.zip on the internal storage and click “Select Storage”. Install the zip file on your device, and then wait for the zip file to be installed on the KEY2 BBF100-4.
- Reboot the system.
Now, Magisk.zip has been successfully installed on your KEY2 BBF100-4. Open Magisk manager and enjoy all the features.
Note: Before performing the following steps, make sure to Make a full backup of your Android device.
Uninstall Magisk Manager in your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100
Here is the most straight way to uninstall Magisk on your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4.
- Open Magisk Manager on BlackBerry KEY2. In Magisk manager can update modules and uninstall all of modules and Magisk on your BlackBerry KEY2.
- Find uninstall Magisk option.
- Click Uninstall
The Magisk is uninstalled without any other procedure. The application will automatically download the uninstall.zip uninstall the package, uninstall itself, and restart automatically.
If you cannot enter the system, you can manually flash uninstall.zip to uninstall the package in TWRP.
Some of the best magisk modules
In the above section, I have mentioned the Magisk modules. Here listing the most popular and useful Magisk Modules.
This module will help you to enable Dolby Atmos sound mod on your BlackBerry KEY2. When you install this mod, the necessary changes will be made to the system files and the Dolby Atmos app will also be installed on your automatically.
Pixel 2 Experience
If you want to get Pixel 2 User Experience on your device, this is the perfect Magisk module for you.
There are many Google apps available on the Play Store like Google Phone app, Google contacts, Google Camera, etc. However, non-Google / non-Pixel devices could not download them directly from Play Store. When you install this Magisk Module, it injects Google Framework on your device and allows you to download Google Apps directly from the google play store.
Know more about Install & uninstall magisk modules and add useful modules lets check it.
Conclusion of BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 – Magisk Installation Guide
Finally, we have explained how to install Magisk root for your BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 with TWRP and without TWRP. We recommend you try with TWRP as it has a higher success rate. Also, note that we are not responsible for any damage caused during the rooting attempt.
Yet not able to root with Magisk? Root BlackBerry KEY2 BBF100-4 bbf100 without PC